One night you can't sleep and decide to take a sleeping pill.
What happens next is unexpected...
- Nonsense at Nightfall is a short and absurd adventure game in Game Boy style.
- Explore and interact with your environment to find clues about where to head next.
- Originally made for Ludum Dare 35, now reworked and thoroughly polished for all to enjoy!
this game contains fast flashing images.
It may cause discomfort and trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
Viewer discretion is advised!
- Arrow keys / WASD / ZQSD: Move
- H key: Interact / Accept
- G key: Back / Cancel
- Enter / F key: Open / Close ingame menu
- Left analog stick / D-pad: Move
- A button: Interact / Accept
- B button: Back / Cancel
- Start button: Open / Close ingame menu
- Design, narrative, programming, art and audio by Siegfried Croes
- Powered by Unity, Aseprite and LSDJ
- Version 1.3 (2019-01-20)
Added Mac OS X version
- Version 1.2 (2019-01-17)
Fixed possible crash near the end of the game
- Version 1.1 (2018-12-21)
Fixed spelling mistakes
Increased default screen size
- Version 1.0 (2018-12-19)